- XS: Bust - 79cm, Waist - 59cm, Hip - 89cm
- S: Bust - 82cm, Waist - 62cm, Hip -92cm
- M: Bust - 85cm, Waist - 65cm, Hip - 95cm
- L: Bust - 88cm, Waist - 68cm, Hip 98cm
CROCHET HATS (stretchy)
- 1: 55cm - 58cm
- 2: 59cm - 61cm
- XS: Bust - 83cm, Waist - 60cm, Hip - 103cm
- S: Bust - 88cm, Waist - 65cm, Hip -108cm
- M: Bust - 93cm, Waist - 70cm, Hip - 113cm
- L: Bust - 98cm, Waist - 75cm, Hip 118cm
TUNICS - each tunic is hand made so the dimensions may vary slightly.
- XS: shoulder to hem length - 78cm; Chest - 94.5cm
- S: shoulder to hem length - 80cm; Chest - 96.5cm
- M: shoulder to hem length - 83cm; Chest - 100.5cm
- L: shoulder to hem length - 85cm; Chest - 106.5cm
- XL: shoulder to hem length - 87cm; Chest - 110.5cm
- XS: length - 97cm; Chest - 94.5cm
- S: length - 1m; Chest - 96.5cm
- M: length - 1.1m; Chest - 100.5cm
- L: length - 1.1m; Chest -106.5cm
- XL: length - 1.2m; Chest - 110.5cm
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR HAT SIZE
Before selecting the size of your hat it's a really good idea to do a quick measure. Hats are measured by the inside circumference of the sweatband. Simply wrap a tape measure around your head (above your ears and in the position you like to wear your hats). Some people like them on the top of their head and others like them tilted back a little. Both look lovely but the measurement may differ a little. Our straw hats have a velcro adjuster in the sweatband which enables you to tighten up a hat that’s a little too big and this works well for most people.
Remember our straw hats are made by hand and that means there will be small variations in size, shape and colour to what you see online.
- SMALL - 55cm
- MEDIUM - 58cm
- LARGE - 60.5cm
- 1 - 58cm
- 2 - 60cm
- KIDS - 55cm
SOL BAND SIZING
The Sol Bands are OSFA but they have a waxed thread slip knot which allows you to adjust the size from 16cm to 23cm circumference.